LONGBOARD TRUCKS COMBO set 71mm SHR WHEELS + 9.675″ freeride trucks Package by Volador (rose) …
Volador Longboard PRO Truck&Wheels combo sets
CONDITION : NEW
Wheels: (4x) 70x51mm polyurethane wheels, precisely made as 78A hardness and 75% rebound, offering a comfortable riding experience.
Trucks: (2x) 7″ hanger / 9.675″ axle 50 degree Trucks, constructed with die casting Aluminum Alloy, chrome steel kingpin, 90A barral&cornic bushing, perfect for freeride.
Bearings: (8x) ABEC-9 level chrome steel bearing, constructed by nylon retainer and pre-lubed.
Hardware: (8x) 1.25″ chrome steel hardware, all bolts and nuts are processe as rust-free.
Risers: (2x) ¼” raiser pads made by super rebound polyurethane, applied on board to prevent wheelbite and protect the deck.
- As an artisan work from our engineering team, this longboard parts combo will give an ultimate upgrade to your boards.
- 7-Inch reverse kingpin trucks are forged by genuine alluminium alloy, adjustable as 50 or 45 degree, suit maneuverability needs of different riding style.
- Durable 70x51mm 78A PU wheels are perfused by high rebound polyurethane, round edge and stoned surface are deal for freeride.
- ABEC-9 presion bearings are constructed by chromse steel rings, bring an unsurpassed smooth ride.
- Rust-free treatment has been completed to those carbon steel hardwares.
Fantastic Value!!! Highly Recommended!!! What a value!!! I had purchased a mystery box with three longboards from Bustin and I needed an affordable set of trucks and wheels to complete the last board. For the money, this set can’t be beat. I originally had Gullwing Charger 2 RKP trucks with Acid Chemical Co “Funner” wheels, and Bustin Abec 9 bearings on the board. I moved that set to another board and bought this Volador combo set. Much to my surprise, it rode almost identical to my name brand setup. I am impressed. The…
Overall good package for a cruising board Overall good package for a cruising board. The trucks base plate is longer than most si risers and shock pads will be to small for them. The stock bushings are ok and turn well. The stock bearing are not that good id recommen getting others bearing and hardware if your going to drop it through the board. Wheels are good cruiser wheels and look nice. The bearing seat is a bit bigger so the bearing spacer won’t fully stay in place so when you tighten the wheel all the way it won’t spin freely. If…