The Beginner’s Guide To Building Ramps
The Beginner’s Guide To Building Ramps contains 54 valuable pages, full of money and time saving tips along with simple step by step instructions on every aspect of building a skateboard ramp from start to finish. You will find tons of helpful photos, easy to understand full color illustrations with measurement, and over 16 years of ramp building knowledge packed inside.
This easy to follow guide truly should be the first tool you own before you even consider building a ramp. The ramp guide will walk you through what it takes to build not just a halfpipe, but any size or style ramp you had in mind! From a halfpipe mini ramp to a full sized halfpipe vert ramp, a quarterpipe, launch ramp, spine ramp, fun box, even a skate park.
Gain solid knowledge and understanding of :
• Where to build your skateboard ramp or ramps.
• What tools to use and how to use them safely.
• How to find the best ramp material prices in your area.
• What materials to buy for your ramp project.
• How each ramp material is used and why.
• Understand how to install ramp coping properly.
• How to draw & cut ramp transition templates.
• The basic ins and outs of framing a ramp
• The do’s and dont’s of sheeting a ramp
• How to properly protect and maintain your new ramp.
• And much more!
When you purchase a download of “The Beginner’s Guide To Building Ramps” or a set of mini ramp plans, you also have the ability to personally contact the author! If you have a question not answered in the ramp guide or you find yourself stuck during the ramp construction process your answer is only an email away.
The new line of 4ft tall halfpipe mini ramp plans come in three basic widths for you to choose from, 8ft, 12ft, and 16ft. You will even find a set of quarterpipe ramp plans. Both the ramp guide and ramp plans include a materials pricing worksheet to help you find the cheapest materials in your area!
So if your a first-time builder who never picked up a hammer before or even if your a seasoned carpenter. Whether you skateboard, ride BMX, or inline skate. “The Beginner’s Guide To Building Ramps” and the halfpipe mini ramp plans, will empower you with all the information and skills you need to build a safe and professional ramp of any style or size with confidence.